The Association of Professional Schools of International Affairs (APSIA) seeks the help of unpaid interns each semester.
Individuals who wish to gain a range of hands-on experiences in international education and discover in-depth information about graduate-level programs and career opportunities in the field of international affairs are encouraged to apply.
- Assist in the planning and management of APSIA in-person and virtual events
- Help to prepare APSIA’s internal and external communication tools, including its quarterly newsletter and member communications
- Support the daily administrative tasks of the office, including maintaining APSIA’s website, and creating posts for the Twitter and Facebook accounts
- Current undergraduate or graduate student in international affairs, non-profit management, marketing, or related fields.
- Previous office experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask with minimal supervision required.
- Demonstrated excellence in oral and written communication skills in English. Foreign language skills a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office. Knowledge of Drupal, social media, and basic HTML helpful.
To apply for either internship, send a resume, cover letter addressed to Program Assistant Maggie Brown, and writing sample (2 pages maximum) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your desired beginning and end dates and available number of hours per week in your cover letter.