CARE is seeking an Intern, Knowledge Management for our VSLA Program. CARE’s Village Savings and Loan Association (VSLA) program is a micro savings program that empowers individuals in a community to save their money in a safe space, access small loans and obtain emergency insurance. VSLA’s serve as an effective vehicle for economic justice and long-term resilience.
- Work with the Senior Technical Advisor for Knowledge Management to understand the needs of the team and support development of knowledge assets and filing.
- Development of tools and guidance on VSLY programming with the support of Technical Advisors
- Development of tools, including shared folders for VSLA tools, research and resources
- Updating Sharepoint site with tools, guidance and USLA program briefs
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Master’s level students preferred
- French proficiency preferred
Proposed timing of internship:
- Start date as soon as possible, end date August 30, 2023
- 20 hours per week
|Work Location : US – Atlanta, GA||Type of Post : Not Applicable|
|Other Possible Location :||Funding : APPROVED|
|Expected Travel : Not Applicable||Type of Contract :|
|Language Requirement : ENGLISH||Application Deadline :|
|Employee Duration : Intern-Pay|