KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”). KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 152 countries and have 189,000 people working in member firms around the world. Become part of a team of more than 22,000 tax professionals in KPMG’s global network, who work collaboratively with clients and colleagues in a way that we believe is different from other organizations. Drawing on the experience of our people and multi-disciplinary approach, we are able to help our firms’ clients to think beyond the present, see beyond borders and achieve long-lasting success.
At KPMG Tax you can look forward to a broad and exciting career, anchored by the concept and value of what we term ‘the modern tax professional’. You’ll be immersed in a global culture of learning, supported by some of the best training in the industry, giving you the skills and technical knowledge to succeed in this new world of tax. You’ll enjoy collaboration with a team of committed and dynamic colleagues, and be mentored by some of the leading minds in the profession, committed to your personal growth, in the organization and as a tax professional.
Our focus on global experiences means opportunities for international assignments and sharing knowledge across borders. Most of all, you’ll have every opportunity to make a genuine difference in our firms’ clients’ businesses and our organization. We believe what makes KPMG Tax different is “people thinking beyond”. It’s why people work here. Visit the KPMG Tax website to learn more about our services.
The KPMG Internship Program
Internships are more than just a job and a paycheck- they offer you the opportunity to explore career opportunities, network, find mentors, and gain valuable experience. KPMG strongly believes in the importance of internships. We have created an internship program that we believe is an excellent way for students to get an inside look at a career with an audit, tax and advisory firm. KPMG’s internship program is designed to provide you with a valuable learning experience. Since we view our internship program as a “stepping stone” for a career at KPMG, the programs and processes we use over the course of the internship mirror those we use for our full-time professionals. Our internship program is designed for individuals who have three or more years of university education at the time they begin their internship.
KPMG’s Summer program begins with training in June and is a seven to ten-week program, depending upon your personal availability and the office needs. You receive a competitive salary during your internship. Upon successful completion of your internship, you may be considered for full-time employment with KPMG.
- Research U.S. and international import and export trade matters
- Research, write, and review international trade advice
- Formulate ideas and deliver possible trade savings opportunities
- Aid in the development and training of team members
- Assist in the delivery of multiple client engagements on time and within budget; maintain active communication with clients in an effort to manage expectations and to help ensure client satisfaction
- Pursuing an undergrad degree in Economics, International Affairs, Finance, or International Business or a Master of Taxation, J.D. with a Bachelor of Accountancy, and/or LL.M. in Taxation from an accredited college/university
- Substantial coursework in Corporate International Tax
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Access
- Strong interpersonal skills, good written and verbal communication/presentation skills
- Able to work as a member of a team and strive for personal effectiveness and professionalism to maintain excellent client service
- Targeted graduation dates from December 2017 through Summer 2018
To apply, please visit https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGWEbHost/jobdetails.aspx?partnerid=25285&siteid=5357&AReq=14459BR.