LeadNext: Ambassadors for a Global Future builds a dynamic network of 20 future leaders aged 18-25 from the US and across Asia who demonstrate a commitment to creative approaches to addressing pressing issues in their communities. The program will nurture a diverse group of 20 emerging leaders–ten from the U.S. and ten from across Asia–and provide international networks, exposure to wide-ranging experiences, and the leadership tools necessary to steer our global future.
The deadline to apply for this opportunity is November 15, 2021.
- Facilitate dialogue across a range of cultures, disciplines, and working environments
- Deepen regional and international perspective, understanding, and commitment
- Foster a community of emerging global leaders through personal international and intercultural experiences and professional network
- Aged between 18-25 during the entire program year.
- Fully conversant in English.
- Able to commit to attending all sessions with an understanding that we are working across many time zones. Virtual sessions will take place in the mornings in Asia and evenings in the U.S. for approximately 2 hours per session.
For more information and to apply, click here.