McKinsey & Co are seeking applicants to their communications internship program. Interns will be based in one of our offices in Atlanta, Bay Area, Boston, Chicago, or New York. In this paid 10-week internship that will run from June through August, interns will function as part of the McKinsey Communications team and will collaborate with a team of communications and marketing professionals to help their practices share the latest knowledge and capabilities, across a range of media and client events.
Applications for this opportunity will be accepted on a rolling basis.
- Current college/university student or recent graduate (within past 12 months)
- Digital publishing experience
- Strong interest in business-related content
- Effective problem-solving skills, including the ability to assess situations, evaluate options and make decisions
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Collaborative work ethic and strong desire to learn
- Comfort working in a low-structure, non-hierarchical environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
For more information and to apply, click here.