“We are a San Francisco, California-based edtech startup company with presence in Santiago, Chile helping college students succeed through our online platform. We connect college students instantly with custom video tutorials produced by top performing students on campus. Instead of compromising with generic content on the web or expensive tutoring services, our platform provides the entire class with a unique library of videos covering core concepts, exam prep, and other relevant topics all tailored to their specific course, professor and syllabus. And students can access it from any device, wherever and whenever they need help. We work with some of the best universities in the US, including University of California Los Angeles, Berkeley and New York University.
We are an internal team of four with an extended content and sales team of 30, usually divided between San Francisco and Los Angeles, California and Barcelona, Spain. We currently have part of our team located in Santiago, Chile, participating in one of the most important startup accelerators in Latin America. We have over 15,000 active students and have partnerships with Intel Education and Hewlett Packard.
We are currently looking for a motivated operations and marketing intern to help us manage our internal logistics and marketing efforts. You will be working directly with our founding team and will have the opportunity to join our team in either Barcelona or San Francisco on a permanent basis after the internship period.
Location: Santiago, Chile
- Starting date: As soon as possible
- Duration: 3 to 6 months
- $700 (USD)/month
- Can lead to a permanent position in San Francisco, USA or Barcelona, Spain.
- Provide help with written content generation
- Manage our sales teams promoting our brand on campus
- Coordinate schedules within our content production pipeline
Prepare our logistics for peak seasons
- Help us setting up the next academic year
- Manage our social media and build community around it
Provide support generating marketing materials
Required profile and skills:
- Student or graduate in any Business-related field
- Excellent English
- Experience working in an online or digital marketing position
- Study experience in the US would be a plus
- Work experience at a startup or in an education company
- Knowledge about the US college system
- Good written communication skills
- Analytically minded and detail-oriented
- Interested in educational technology
How to Apply:
- Planet Expat is managing our recruiting process
- Please apply at www.planetexpat.org and mention the reference: 160219
- Only applications received through the Planet Expat website will be considered (http://planetexpat.org/apply/)”