We are seeking highly motivated and energetic students to join our team as interns across our Corporate Functions. Join Arconic and join a network of people who are passionate about industry-changing technology that advances the world. You’ll have the opportunity to work with leading global companies that operate in world-changing industries – such as aerospace, automotive, building and construction, defense and commercial transportation. It’s not just a job. It’s a career and a path to the future.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree program in Finance, Accounting, Human Resources or other business related field
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Approximately 1-4 years of policy research/analytical experience, preferably on Capitol Hill, with the U.S. Government, in a trade association, or working in a corporate government affairs office.
- Strong command of PowerPoint and Word; competency in Excel, Salesforce, and general IT concepts a plus.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Interns will play a key role in helping execute our political giving strategy and monitoring trade, tax, and legislative issues that pertain to our business. It’s a great way to learn how a multi-national manufacturing company engages with the legislative and executive branches of government, as well has how international trade issues (Brexit, Russia sanctions, China, and other international trade issues) impact Arconic’s global business. Interns will also work with defense related assignments. This is paid internship. Start date is flexible, but ideally we’d like to get someone in by early to mid-September, and by October at the latest.
To learn more about this intern position and to apply, visit: http://careers.arconic.com/job/Government-Affairs-Intern/J3K7FG72FQXJBLDFQS9