Palladium is a global leader in the design, development, and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. They are offering graduates, post-graduates, and career-changers the opportunity to fill an important role in supporting the delivery of a variety of projects and corporate initiatives. Together with our Palladium team members, the Entry Level Professional will work under the support and guidance of the management team to shape their career within Palladium.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis until all openings are filled.
- Working with Managers and Directors on project delivery
- Liaising with our clients to ensure we are providing the requisite level of service
- Supporting project financial forecasts and budgets
- Contributing to technical reports and presentations
- Assisting in the preparation of bids and proposals
- Assisting with internal and external communications
- Providing support in the recruitment of key personnel for bids and tenders
- Excellent verbal and/or written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills including influencing, cultural awareness, and ability to work well in a multi-cultural environment
- Financial or numerical acumen with the ability to grasp the concept of budgets and forecasts
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills with strong attention to detail and timeliness
- Ability to manage demanding workload, multi-task, assume diverse duties and tasks, accept challenges, take initiative, solve problems, and follow through on assignments
- Ability to think on your feet and be flexible in the face of change
- Computer skills including MS Office applications
- Must be authorized to work in the United States. Palladium will not consider work visa sponsorship for this position.
For more information and to apply, click here.