IHME Internship Program
A Unique Career Development Opportunity
The Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) at the University of Washington offers a paid internship in Global Health that combines professional experience, education and training opportunities in order to enhance career readiness. This internship provides a unique opportunity for undergraduates to work in a dynamic and agile organization at the intersection of non-profit work, technology development, academia and research. Interns will have the opportunity to observe mission-critical work, learn from experts in the field and interact with diverse and international staff.
Internships are offer in the following areas:
- Global Engagement
- Financial Planning
- Currently enrolled in Bachelor’s degree program at a US academic institution.
- Eligible to work in the United States: we are not able to sponsor visas for this position.
Application Requirements :
- Resume (2 page limit)
- Unofficial academic transcript
- Track selection (each applicant may only apply to one track)
- Contact information for one reference from a professor/professional familiar with your coursework or research*
- Brief personal statement (300 word max.) about your interest in the track and how it aligns with your academic and/or career goals.*The reference of candidates selected for interviews may be contacted. A letter of recommendation will not be accepted in the application process.
Applications are due Thursday, February 16, 2017 by 11:59 pm EST.
For more information and to apply, please visit https://app.smarterselect.com/programs/38020-Institute-For-Health-Metrics-And-Evaluation.