TechBridge is seeking an energetic, creative and self-motivated individual to join our team as an Intern for the Technology Career Program. TechBridge is a technology nonprofit dedicated to eradicating generational poverty through the innovative use of technology to transform nonprofit and community impact. The Technology Career Program is a no-cost, part-time technology and business education program designed to prepare unemployed or underemployed adults for a career in the growing technology job market.
If you are an enthusiastic, motivated individual seeking to build a career in project management and nonprofits, we want to work with you.
The Intern is responsible for providing support on day-to-day tasks and ongoing initiatives and projects for The Technology Career Program. This is an entry-level internship that will be exposed to a variety of opportunities and duties.
- Support the implementation of program management for program data collection, analysis, and sharing.
- Support Program Manager in day-to-day administrative tasks to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the Technology Career Program.
- Prepare promotional and internal presentations and flyers keeping with TechBridge branding.
- Support event coordination, including but not limited to outreach and invitations for events such as kickoff, presentation days, and graduations.
- Assist in the documentation of student attendance, certification test results, job placement, success coach activities, etc.
- Additional duties and projects as necessary.
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate course or program
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to maintain professional decorum
- Familiarity with platforms like Canva, Mailchimp, Google Classroom, Slack
- Proficient in Microsoft 365 (Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, Sharepoint)
- This is a remote position.
- Please note this a part-time paid internship that does not offer benefits.
To apply click here.