SCOPE OF ASSIGNMENT:
- Updating and cleansing online catalog records for data and serials resources
- Exploring interoperability between SharePoint Online lists and MS Dynamics Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Digitizing materials in our Archives; and Organizing and updating our team’s internal procedures.
- Students must be currently enrolled at an accredited college or university in a Bachelor or Graduate degree program through the duration of the internship.
- Minimum cumulative GPA above 3.0 in academically rigorous curriculum.
- Must be committed to working a 40-hour work week for 10-12 weeks during the summer months.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of projects
- Great work ethic and detail oriented
- Comfortable working across time zones to complete projects in a timely manner
In addition to your application, please attach a resume and a copy of your most recent unofficial transcript.