“Renaix is an award winning international recruitment company for audit and finance professionals located in central London. We are looking to hire enthusiastic interns wishing to gain recruitment experience in an international and dynamic environment.
- Design and implement overall recruitment strategies
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Assist Recruitment Managers in the sourcing and screening of suitable candidates by using various selection methods such as database and professional networking sites
- Develop abilities to assess an applicants’ skillset, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Undergraduate student of business administration or related studies, in last year
- Self-motivated and driven with ability to build and maintain relationships
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Available for a minimum of three months
Interested candidates should email their CV to Paul Jarrett at email@example.com.”
For more information, visit http://www.renaix.com/job/renaix-internship-2-1/.