BluePath Labs is a fast growing research and management consulting company focused on the challenging research problems for both government and private sector clients. BluePath is looking for Research Interns for the fall semester to assist with international commercial research and analysis.
The Research Interns reports directly to the Senior Research Associate and work as a part of a team on data collection, contextualization, and analysis. Interns can expect to work 40 hours per month, and will largely be able to set their own work schedules. Applicant does not need to be based in Washington, D.C.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Data collection and analysis
- Open-source research and analysis
- Document discovery and summarization
- Current undergraduate or graduate student majoring in international relations/affairs, political science, or similar major.
- Other majors will be also considered with requisite primary and secondary research and analysis skills.
- Intellectually curious with strong attention to detail.
- Personal initiative and drive.
- Able to work independently with minimal oversight while meeting weekly goals.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and other database products.
While language skills are not required, the ideal applicant will have at least a working proficiency in Arabic and/or Farsi.
Compensation is $12-$20 per hour.
Interested applicants are encouraged to send a resume and writing sample from a relevant academic discipline to firstname.lastname@example.org.