Instinctif Partners is an international consultancy firm. In Brussels we provide a wide range of services in the public policy area. Our international and experienced team has an expert knowledge in Health, Gambling, Financial Services, Entertainment, Environment and Energy, as well as Planning and Urban Development sector.
We regularly offer six months, paid internships in our Brussels office.
Current opening – Research Assistant
As a Research Assistant, you will be assigned to a certain sector and will work in close collaboration with both the account manager and partners of the company.
As a Research Assistant at Instinctif Partners you will not only be given an in-depth knowledge of different industry areas, but you will also learn a great deal about how EU institutions work.
You will be liaising with the European Parliament and be in regular contact with the Council, the European Commission and various EU stakeholders. The position will give you a broad knowledge of working in the public affairs sector through practical experience and formal training seminars.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring of the latest developments in the European Institutions (European Parliament, Commission and Council), member states and the media
- Attending committee meetings in the European Parliament, following the issues relevant to your practice area
- Attending Commission hearings, various conferences and seminars on related topics
- Assisting in the organisation of conferences and meetings with clients
- Researching projects on a variety of issues
- Assisting in formulating policy and position papers
- Assisting the account manager on the various other services Instinctif Partners provides, such as drafting press releases, updating websites and liaising with trade associations
If you are interested in doing a 6 months research assistant internship please send your CV and a covering letter in English to Monica Aldea.