Europe Analytica are currently looking for an intern to assist with day-to-day monitoring tasks and general support for the team of consultants. The position will be a six month full time internship position, with the preferred starting date at the beginning of June 2014.
Role will involve:
Monitoring websites and EU policy developments
- Writing reports on relevant items debated in the European Parliament
- Following public debates in the Council and Commission
- Conducting ad hoc research
- General administrative work and office tasks
- Opportunities for increased responsibility
English speaker, knowledge of French
- Interest and familiarity with EU legislative procedures
- Interest in policies related to audiovisual, media, copyright and advertisement
- Excellent analytical, writing, and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Computer literacy; knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Positive attitude, flexible, team player, sense of humour
Please send your CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A small monthly stipend will be provided to the intern for the length of their internship.
The deadline for applications is Sunday 1st June and interviews are likely to take place during the week beginning on 2nd June 2014.
Due to the expected high number of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews. No calls please.