The House Foreign Affairs Committee Majority staff is seeking interns for the Spring 2021 semester. The responsibilities of the intern will include providing staff members with policy and administrative support.
- Answering phones
- Compiling press clips
- Attending staff briefings
- Performing legislative and policy research
- Drafting memoranda and other written materials
- Must be one of the following:
- Current undergraduate student of junior or senior status
- Recent graduate
- Master’s or law student
- Team-oriented, resourceful people
- Have skills beyond research
- Require little supervision
Minorities, women, and LGBTQ persons are strongly encouraged to apply.
To be considered for an internship submit one-page resume and cover letter in PDF format to email@example.com and include “HFAC Internship Application – Spring 2021” in the subject line of the email.