The Brookings Institute’s Center on the United States and Europe is seeking an intern for the spring 2022 semester. Interns spend approximately 10 weeks with the institute working alongside leading experts. Interns will have the opportunity to attend virtual meetings, local think tank events, professional development workshops, and public Brookings events. All internships are operating on a remote basis, and interns must be available to work no less than 24 hours per week (during regular business hours of 9-5) with some flexibility around an academic course schedule.
The deadline to apply for this opportunity is September 19, 2021.
- Assisting in the logistical planning and implementation of conferences, roundtables, briefings, and other meetings
- Researching developing issues in Europe
- Monitoring current developments in relevant research areas
- Proofreading, fact-checking, and editing research materials; collecting, reviewing, summarizing, and assembling relevant literature materials from a wide variety of sources
- Compiling and updating mailing, media, and invitation lists
- Attending foreign policy events
- Briefing CUSE staff members
- Providing general administrative support.
- Living in the United States for the duration of the internship
- Able to successfully complete a background investigation
- Undergraduate student in their junior or senior year or Graduate student
- Concentration, or demonstrated interest in European affairs, and transatlantic relations preferred
For more information and to apply, click here.