The Center on European and Transatlantic Studies is looking for a research assistant for the spring semester. The position is funded by an ERASMUS+ Jean Monnet Center of Excellence grant from the European Union. The position is for 10 hours/week and pays $15/hour. It is anticipated that the position will be largely remote. The thematic focus of the Center is on governing the digital economy.
The deadline to apply for this opportunity is December 3, 2021 at Noon.
- Helping to organize the Center’s activities, including public talks and workshops.
- Participating in many of the Center’s events;
- Developing content for the Center’s website, including event summaries;
- Supporting the EU Study-Abroad Program
- Assisting with preparing activity reports;
- Providing research assistance as requested;
- Gaining a better understanding of the European Union and focused foreign policy issues for the semester.
To apply please email your CV and a short statement of your interest and suitability for the position to Alasdair.email@example.com.