The International Institute for Strategic Studies is seeking internship applicants for their Strategy, Technology, and Arms Control (STAC) team. The intern will provide support to the STAC program by working part-time in person at their Washington, DC office. This is a six-month internship opportunity with a start date in mid-January 2022 and running through 30 June 2022. The opportunity is paid, and interns must work 15-hours per week.
The deadline to apply for this opportunity is January 3, 2022.
- Assist with daily administrative tasks;
- Assist with virtual, hybrid, and live events, including logistics and database management;
- Assist with background research in preparation for events;
- Assist with operational and development tasks;
- Assist with ad-hoc research and data collection.
- Be at least a college junior in good standing studying international relations, security studies, or a related field.
- Be proactive and a self-starter able to work in a small team environment;
- Be able to work independently;
- Be eligible to work in the US. IISS-Americas regrets that it cannot assist with procuring visas or entry permits. Please include your work eligibility in your application.
For more information and to apply, click here.