McLarty Associates is proud to offer paid temporary positions through our Internship and Graduate Fellowship Program. We seek highly motivated individuals who are interested in learning more about the field of international strategic advising and who have a strong background in regional or international studies, economics, trade, and/or business. These positions will be operating on a remote basis.
The deadline to apply for these internships is November 9, 2021.
- Accomplished researchers;
- Excellent writers;
- Exceptionally organized with an independent and creative nature;
- Strong critical thinkers;
- Inclined to take initiative and anticipate the needs of the team;
- Attentive to details;
- Able to operate in a fast-paced work environment while maintaining a high level of professionalism and confidentiality;
- Able to remain poised under pressure and juggle multiple projects at a time;
- Proficient with PowerPoint, Excel, Office 365, and other business applications and media platforms.
Individual opportunities will have additional requirements specific to that opportunity.
To view current openings, click here.
To watch an introductory video, click here.