Resilient Communities Group, LLC (RCG) is a community-building consulting firm operating at the intersection of policy, practice, and communications they are seeking applicants for their Spring 2022 fellowship. Fellows will begin on February 15, 2022, and continue through May 31, 2022, with the possibility of an extension. The fellowship will take place remotely and fellows will be expected to work 15-20 hours per week for a monthly stipend.
The deadline to apply for this opportunity is February 11, 2022.
- Research, and development of white papers, case studies, and other information documents on a range of community-building, environmental, and public health topics
- Organization of executive-level and community stakeholder engagement forums and convening public-private leadership through webinars
- Developing tools, slide decks, and templates for executive briefing policymakers, program managers, stakeholder groups, and other targeted audiences
- Creation of routine marketing and communication materials
- Assist project managers with the development of project plans, budget, deliverable, and milestone tracking
- Strong research and technical writing skills
- prior experience with communications, public relations, data analytics, and digital media
- strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- candidates must have a track record of strong academic achievement
- Graduate students in related fields (public affairs, marketing, communications, and public policy) are preferred, with a demonstrated interest in urban and regional planning
- Applications from accomplished junior and senior undergraduates are welcomed
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
To view the full pdf job listing, click here.