/The Securities and Exchange Commission is seeking undergraduate and graduate student applicants for their Student Business Honors Program. Students will be assigned to work with SEC staff members on projects/assignments that cover a broad range of the Commission’s work. Intern assignments range from supporting securities regulations to drafting standard operating procedures, putting together data reports, performing requirements or data analysis, or assisting in professional administrative duties such as human resources, contracting, auditing, etc. The program will begin on January 24, 2022, and continue through April 8, 2022.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, but if necessary the cutoff dates of 9/27/21 or 10/25/21 will be used.
- Undergraduate and graduate students must be enrolled and/or accepted at an accredited university or college AND enrolled at least half-time (6 credits per semester or the equivalent) in an accredited college or university
- You must be a U.S. Citizen and 18 years or older at the time of appointment.
- Relatives of the SEC are not eligible to participate.
- You must be registered for Selective Service if applicable (www.sss.gov).
- Favorable results on a Background Investigation may be a condition of invitation or selection to another opportunity.
- Application procedures are specific to this vacancy announcement. Please read all the instructions carefully. Failure to follow the instructions may result in you not being considered for this position.
- Supplementary vacancies may be filled in addition to the number stated in this announcement.
- Qualified applicants who meet the minimum qualifications and submit a complete application package are forwarded for consideration to the locations to which they have applied.
- Representatives from the locations may contact candidates directly for interviews.
- The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is currently operating on a full-time telework status. Once the agency has opened, employees must report to their duty stations.
For more information and to apply, click here.