The Stimson Center’s Partnerships in Proliferation Prevention PPP Program supports international efforts to increase national, regional, and international capacity to prevent the spread of nuclear, chemical, biological, and radiological weapons and their means of delivery, helping to empower those who keep the worst weapons out of the worst hands. They are seeking interns to work a minimum of 20 hours per week; preference will be given to interns who can work 30+ hours. This opportunity is unpaid and remote.
The deadline to apply is November 19, 2021.
- Research, writing, analysis, and editing
- Coordination and organization of virtual events
- Representing Stimson at virtual meetings and related events
- Programmatic and Administrative support
- Strong interest in multidisciplinary and innovative solutions to WMD proliferation challenges
- Basic understanding of WMD nonproliferation issues
- Strong research, analysis, writing, and editing skills, including experience in archival research
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Excellent attention to detail and a commitment to high-quality work
- Flexibility to work effectively both independently, without supervision, and as part of a team
- Full-time availability
For more information and to apply, click here.