T. Madden & Associates, P.C., a personal injury law firm located in Jonesboro, GA, would like to hire a marketing intern to help grow their business. Interns would work 15-20 hours per week in person at their office.
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until all positions are filled.
- Identify and implement brand awareness opportunities
- Market-related promotions
- Identify and market to lawyers who don’t take or want to stop taking Personal Injury work; the primary focus is on recruiting lawyers who don’t specialize in PI work, but the intern should recruit PI lawyers as well
- Provide marketing and brand awareness support for TMPAC’s 501c3 non-profit entity the Terance Madden Foundation
- Develop marketing material
- Utilize current blogs, website, pictures (will need to take new pictures), and other existing or easily-generated material to place in tri-fold or other formatted firm literature;
- Devise ways to utilize the printed material which will have the best ROI.
- Develop and send posts on all social media accounts daily
- Develop and outline new content and social media accounts
- In pursuit of a 2 or 4-year degree
- Social media savvy
- Skilled in SEO tactics
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Great ability to multitask in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Strong ability to think both strategically and creatively
- Must understand and/or be able to adapt to the goals, service, culture, and strategy of both the practice and the legal industry
- Flexibility to work whenever necessary
To view the full job listing, click here.
Any inquiries should be directed to Dee Pearson, Office Manager.
Dee Pearson, Office Manager