The International Republican Institute is seeking applicants for their spring 2022 Virtual Transatlantic Strategy Internship. Though the position is currently slated to happen virtually, applicants with in-person availability are encouraged to apply as well. This position will start in January 2022 for no more than sixteen (16) weeks and may not be extended. This is a paid position, at $15.20 per hour.
The deadline to apply for this opportunity is November 5, 2021.
- Assists staff with program activities, events, and training missions
- Supports systems and database system and database management
- Monitors domestic and international media outlets daily for news regarding IRI
- Writes as a contributor to IRI’s blog
- Prepare programmatic content for external audiences by copyediting and formatting documents
- Assists in researching a variety of topics for briefing papers, program proposals, and reports
- Assists in preparing reports and presentations
- Provides administrative support
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Current student in or recent graduate of an undergraduate or graduate program in Political Science, International Affairs,
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Detail-oriented individual with strong organizational skills
- Flexibility to changing situations and priorities
- Pursuing or received a bachelor’s degree in international affairs, political science, or related field;
- Demonstrated interest in European politics;
For more information and to apply, click here.