At the Walt Disney Company, the Global Intelligence and Threat Analysis team provides strategic intelligence, threat assessments, and in-depth analytical products covering existing and developing threats, including physical and cyber threats and all reputational risks to TWDC, its affiliated business units, facilities, guests, and employees. The team provides timely and relevant intelligence that is critical to supporting and informing corporate executives, key business leaders, and security and safety personnel at all levels of TWDC worldwide. They are seeking an intern to work alongside their team. The intern must be available for 20 hours per week of work from January 2022 through June 2022.
Applications are being accepted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
- Assist in the collection and production of timely, accurate, and relevant intelligence assessments
- Maintain up-to-date web repository of Global Intel products and support partner requests
- Support team research projects
- With management oversight, compose and briefly assigned intelligence topics to Global Security leaders
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class, or be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last six (6) months at the time of application, or be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program
- Pursuing at least a Bachelor’s degree (Graduate Level preferred) in International Relations, Political Science, Global Security Studies, National Security, Regional/Cultural Studies, International Business, Journalism, or a closely related field
- Superior writing, research, and analytic skills including effective use of open source and internet resources
- Knowledge and a keen interest in international relations and global developments
- Team player who consistently places team achievement above individual success
- International travel/education/work experience
- Second language capabilities
- Familiarization or experience working with – or interning for – government or international security organizations
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to maintain composure under stress
- Proactive and highly motivated approach to work
For more information and to apply, click here.