Paid Internships Available for Spring 2023 @ The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU) National Internship Program (HNIP), in partnership with the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) and the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) is currently seeking students to fill the following paid internship positions with these federal agency partners:
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Federal Reserve Board (FRB)
- Library of Congress (LOC)
- Export-Import Bank of the United States (EXIM)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- U.S. Department of Commerce (DOC)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- National Institute of Health (NIH)
- U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI)
- Bureau of Land Management (BLM)
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (FWS)
- U.S. Department of the Treasury (DOTr)
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC)
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
o Undergraduate students: $16.10/hour
o Graduate students: $17.50
- These positions are in-person.
- This position is open to all residents of the United States.
- Any race/ethnicity – does NOT need Hispanic heritage
- All MAJORS
- Currently enrolled in a degree-seeking program
- Any degree-level acceptable – associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s degree, J.D., Ph.D., etc.
- Students pursuing a credential or certificate program are not eligible
- Limited positions available for recent graduates
- Spring graduates are eligible to apply for summer session
- See Library of Congress Conduit Program highlighted below
- Must have completed first year of undergraduate studies
- Most positions require U.S. citizenship, per security clearance requirements
- Students legally authorized to work in the U.S., DACA students, and permanent residents are still encouraged to apply
- HACU participates in e-Verify
Students interested in the positions available must apply online at https://www.hacu.net/hacu/Apply.asp. The application period has been extended to November 14, 2022.
For any additional questions, you may contact the HNIP office at email@example.com or at 202-467-0893.