Eurasia Group is the world’s leading political risk advisory and consulting firm. Our mission is to assist investors, companies, foundations, and public-sector institutions anticipate the opportunities and manage the risks created by the impact of politics and policy on markets around the world.
EG’s Geostrategy team is seeking a remote intern to support our work assessing the implications of geopolitics and government policy for our clients’ businesses. We conduct bespoke research and analysis for clients across a variety of industries – from banking and insurance to accounting and consulting, to the government, philanthropy, and nonprofit sectors.
This internship will provide opportunities to learn about the political risk field, develop competencies applicable to it, and network with Eurasia Group analysts responsible for coverage of other issues, countries, and sectors. Applicants should be students at an academic institution.
- Researching, writing, and presenting on geopolitical developments of interest to professional services, public sector, and philanthropic clients
- Analyzing qualitative and quantitative data to deliver client-focused insights and conclusions
- Contributing to the design and execution of tailored projects addressing risks and opportunities to client firms and organizations
- Must be enrolled in academic institution
- Ability to perform research and analysis using primary local sources
- Strong writing skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Intellectual curiosity, creativity, and a team-oriented mindset
- Some form of consulting background, and/or familiarity with consulting projects, is a plus
- Interest and experience in the visual presentation of data and statistics is a plus
- Full business proficiency in the English language; additional language skills are a plus
Required of vaccination against the COVID-19 virus is required as a condition of employment.
- This internship will be paid at an hourly rate of $15.50 USD
- Located Remotely or DC office
Learn more & Apply here.