The Breton Woods Committee seeks the help of four interns each semester. Individuals who wish to gain a wide range of hands-on experiences and to learn about the individuals and organizations shaping the future of international financial institutions are encouraged to apply. The internship pays a $500 stipend for each semester successfully completed. The ideal intern would be able to start this month. This is a remote position, with required video conferencing check-in with the BWC staff or supervisors.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, early applications are encouraged.
They are seeking interns with any combination of the following background and skills:
- Political science / international affairs / economics / marketing and communications
- Proficiency in the use of social media
- Website design and database management
- Drafting and design of publications and marketing materials
- Familiar with meeting platforms such as Zoom, Teams, etc…
For more information and to apply, click here.