Interns work closely with a team of consultants on discrete client engagements and deliverables. Tasks consist of but are not limited to: conduct market, policy, and stakeholder research; support clients as they plan and execute their external engagement strategies; and develop communications materials such as newsletters, op-eds, social media messaging, and key presentations. Interns will have the opportunity to work on challenging client questions, track and draft client deliverables, and develop a presence with clients during meetings. This position will focus on the technology sector, with opportunities to work across HLG’s broad portfolio of clients.
The internship will be open to in-person and remote work, with preference given to in-person candidates who are available in the Atlanta Metro Area. The start date is flexible and this is a paid opportunity.
- Motivated self-starters with experience or an interest in communications, technology, business, and public policy
- Excellent writing, research, and communication skills
- Experience developing clear and compelling communication materials, both in writing and in PowerPoint presentations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organization, attention to detail and time management skills
- Strong staffer mentality, with the ability to summarize key insights, discussions, takeaways and next steps from internal and client meetings
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Candidates who have 1-2 years of experience and an undergraduate degree
- Located in Atlanta area
- Multi-lingual (preferably Spanish speaking skills)
- Graphic design experience, using platforms such as Adobe, Canva and Microsoft Office
- Social media proficiency or expertise
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization and/or market research
How to Apply
You are required to submit a resume and cover letter as one document. Please submit your materials via the Jobvite link below. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Candidates will be notified if selected for an interview.