The Center for Arms Control and Non-Proliferation offers paid internship opportunities for students and recent graduates interested in policies to reduce the threat of nuclear weapons and increase peace and security. Center interns have the opportunity to contribute to the organization in a number of issue areas. We are now accepting applications for our Summer 2021 internship. The expected duration is 12-16 weeks, depending on availability, for 30 hours per week, at a rate of $15.00 per hour. Due to the ongoing Covid-19 Pandemic, all internships will be operating remotely.
The deadline to apply is April 30, 2021, at 5:00 pm.
- Research federal news, policy, and developments on issues including U.S. nuclear weapons posture; Pentagon budget; nuclear terrorism; military engagement in the Middle East; U.S.-Russia relations; chemical & biological weapons; and missile defense.
- Write articles, fact sheets, op-eds, blogs, letters to the editor, tweets, and other communications analyzing news and developments in support of the Center’s policy and advocacy goals.
- Attend events on Capitol Hill and at other organizations and provide a comprehensive summary for distribution to Center staff.
- Research and craft smart, compelling, and attractive content for our social media outlets.
- Write and publish well-researched blog pieces.
- Work collaboratively to create the most effective messaging tools, as well as innovate on existing ones.
For more information and to apply, click here.