COEFFICIENT is a strategic consulting practice that combines legal, government relations, and corporate
advisory services specialized in managing energy and environmental risks and investments. The firm
merged decades of bipartisan policy, investment, and legal expertise in energy, climate, environment, and
financial markets to address growing corporate demands to balance policy uncertainty and technological
innovation with sustainability goals. They are seeking a remote intern to aid in research analysis and support, as well as with event coordination. This opportunity has a three-month duration and a stipend will be offered.
- Knowledge and interest in energy and environmental policy;
- Must be detail-oriented and have strong written and communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task and handle competing priorities;
- Preference given to candidate enrolled in a graduate degree program in any of the following areas: energy, environmental, government, and policy; and
- The internship position is remote, and the intern must be able to provide the necessary technology to complete their assigned tasks.
- Help research and draft project-related materials;
- Provide administrative, logistics, and event management support;
- Support the development and tracking of outreach to potential partners;
- Participate in policy-related forums and Congressional events and take notes;
- Create content for social media;
- Support business development; and
- Perform other duties as assigned.
For more information and to apply, click here.