Invesco is an independent investment management firm dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life and they are seeking an intern. The Intelligence Analyst Intern is responsible for assisting with collecting, reporting, and analyzing information related to physical and cyber threats. The intern will work on the Global Intelligence team to develop resources, research information, and produce written assessments. The intern must possess a high degree of professionalism, discretion, and confidentiality. The position requires someone who is a self-starter capable of working on a team as well as independently.
- Researching assigned topics.
- Gathering data using open source information to conduct analysis and prepare reports.
- Preparing country travel risk assessments for employee travel to high risk countries.
- Social media monitoring.
- Daily monitoring of global events for impact on the business.
- Incident tracking/monitoring/response.
- Assist in brainstorming sessions.
- The current area of study is History, Political Science, Criminal Justice, International Affairs, Information Security, Emergency Management, or other degree providing the relevant experience. Demonstrated academic achievement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with diverse groups.
- Strong knowledge of current events.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Knowledge of emerging trends and risks.
- Understanding of cybersecurity (preferred, but not required)
- Knowledge of the intelligence cycle.
- Foreign language ability.
- Subject matter expertise in a specific country or region.
To apply, please send your resume and contact information to Madison Malarkey at firstname.lastname@example.org.