McLarty Associates work as private sector ambassadors who help their clients to navigate the complexities of international markets, and the strategic and operational obstacles they may face. They pride themselves on their staff of highly qualified individuals who are committed to providing high-quality service to their clients. McLarty is currently seeking participants for their paid graduate internship and fellowship programs. They are looking for highly motivated individuals who have an interest in the field of international strategic advising and have a strong background in international studies or another related field. The focus of the internship is on research and writing; however, selected interns/graduate fellows are viewed as active participants in the entire client services process and get exposure beyond research.
Individuals who are currently attaining, or have obtained, a Master’s degree are eligible to be Graduate Fellows.
The summer semester lasts from June until August.
Applications are taken on a rolling basis until all spots are filled. All internships and fellowships are virtual due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- conducting extensive research of public policy, international, and business issues;
- writing memos, compiling biographies, preparing presentations;
- monitoring regional news outlets;
- attending and reporting on speeches, panel discussions, and policy forums of interest to the firm and clients;
- assisting professional staff with general office and administrative support; and
- other duties as assigned.
- accomplished researchers;
- excellent writers;
- exceptionally organized with an independent and creative nature;
- strong critical thinkers;
- inclined to take initiative and anticipate the needs of the team;
- attentive to details;
- able to operate in a fast-paced work environment while maintaining a high level of professionalism and confidentiality;
- able to remain poised under pressure and juggle multiple projects at a time;
- proficient with PowerPoint, Excel, Office 365, and other business applications and media platforms.
For more information and to see the regions that are accepting intern applications click here.