The Partnership for Public Service is a nonpartisan, non-profit organization that works to ensure that the federal government is dynamic, innovative, and effective in serving the American people. Their work is strategic and faced paced and is guided by their values of having a passion for public service, a drive to make a change, working to promote a culture of learning, leadership, collaboration, inclusion, and respect, and being trustworthy, non-partisan, and fiscally responsible. They are seeking an intern for their Federal Workforce program. Interns will have the chance to develop leadership and management skills by working with their team to create and deliver a variety of programs to federal employees. During their internship, interns will learn more about project management, data collection and analysis, relationship management, event planning and logistics, customer service, and the federal hiring process. At the end of their term, interns will walk away with a greater understanding of how federal agencies keep their employees engaged and how the federal government builds pipelines of new talent into its workforce. This program will operate remotely from June-August 2021. Interns will receive a stipend depending on their education level and if they are employed full-time or part-time.
The application deadline is March 14, 2021.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program, or a recent graduate from one of the aforementioned programs with the following characteristics:
- A commitment to public service
- Strong written and oral communication
- Analytical thinking
- An ability to work well in teams
- Available to work up to 40 hours per week
- Some opportunities can accommodate 30 hours per week, but there are no opportunities for less than 20 hours per week
- Meetings will occur between the hours of 9am-6pm EST
- The opportunity is fully remote, so interns must have access to a computer and stable internet connection for the duration of the program
For more information and to apply, click here.