The Democratic staff of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee is seeking applicants for a virtual internship opportunity this summer. Undergraduate students, graduate students, and recent alumni are welcome to apply for this opportunity. Interns will work remotely with staff teams to aid with research, track hearings and legislation, craft memos and take notes at a high level.
The deadline to apply is March 20, 2021.
- Be able to commit to 30+ hours of work between the hours of 9am-6 pm EST Monday-Friday
- Those with full-time availability are highly encouraged to apply
- Have excellent research and writing skills
- Academic or professional experience in a related field
- Hill experience or ties to NJ are a plus
- This internship is unpaid, but a limited number of stipends will be available to those with financial need
For more information and to apply, click here.