WarnerNews, leading media, and entertainment company is seeking an intern to work with CNN International News. They are seeking an intern with meticulous organizational skills and an eye for news who will work alongside desk editors, show producers, and field staff at CNN. The intern will get an incomparable look into CNN’s newsgathering machine, encompassing their key hubs in Hong Kong, Abu Dhabi, London, and Atlanta. The program will run from June 7 – August 13, 2021.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate program for the full duration of the internship, upperclassmen preferred
- Able to work full-time (40hrs/wk), the program is designed to work around class schedule
- Access to internet connection since the experience is fully remote (A company owned laptop will be provided for the duration of the internship)
- Organized, pays attention to detail, able to multi-task on projects
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure
- Collaborative, with excellent communication skills
- Technically adept and an experienced user of digital and social media platforms
- Self-starter, innovative and creative
- Knowledge of international affairs
- Language abilities desirable
For more information and to apply, click here.