Since 1994, the Environmental Change and Security Program (ECSP) has actively pursued the connections between the environment, health, population, development, conflict, and security. ECSP brings together scholars, policymakers, media, and practitioners through events, research, publications, and multimedia content. They are seeking interns to help with blog writing, network with experts on behalf of ECSP, and work to support the Green Team at ECSP. This opportunity is paid and interns will be asked to work up to 20 hours per week. Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, this internship will be operating remotely until further notice.
The deadline to apply for this opportunity is April 16, 2021.
- Researching and writing stories for New Security Beat and ECSP’s website
- Assisting with events and conferences
- Researching environment, security, development, global health, and demography topics
- Assisting the preparation of publications and/or outreach materials
- Performing administrative assignments in support of ECSP activities
Potential interns should be students, prospective students (within the next year), and/or recent graduates (within the last year) with an interest in, coursework related to, and/or experience working on environmental and human security.
In addition, applicants should:
- Possess strong research, writing, and/or administrative skills
- Be detail-oriented
- Be able to work both independently and as part of a group
For more information and to apply, click here.