Amazon is looking for university students with high-potential, who are ready to display their impact in Amazon Operations as an area manager junior trainee. As a people manager trainee, you will have an opportunity to engage and collaborate with others and develop your leadership style, while utilizing the tools, processes, and operations that have helped create the most customer-centric company on Earth. As an Area Manager Junior Trainee, you will have the opportunity to learn how to coach and develop a team of Amazon associates in a delivery station or distribution warehouse environment. Your primary focus will be learning to motivate, mentor, and manage a team, and effectively drive business results across your shifts in partnership with your site leadership. As a people manager trainee, you will ensure that the team of Amazon associates have all the tools needed to succeed for any task during a shift. This internship will last 5 weeks and will take place in various locations around Mexico. If selected you will have the option to start on any Monday between June 6th and July 25th of 2022, but must be able to commit to five consecutive weeks.
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree with a conferral date between December 2022 and August 2023
- English and Spanish fluency
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Spanish
- Adept at the ability to motivate others in a deadline-focused environment
- Ability to evaluate and dive deep into data to provide thought-provoking, workable business solutions
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s program related to Supply Chain, Business or STEM
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
For more information and to apply, click here.