CO2EFFICIENT LLC (COEFFICIENT) is a Washington, D.C.-based strategic consulting practice that
combines corporate advisory, government relations, and stakeholder engagement services specialized in
managing energy and environmental risks and investments. The firm merged decades of bipartisan policy,
investment, and legal expertise in energy, climate, environment, and financial markets to address growing
corporate demands to balance policy uncertainty and technological innovation with sustainability goals. They are seeking an intern to support their operations either on-site at their Washington, DC office or remotely. This internship can operate on a full or part-time basis, for a minimum of three months this summer. Interns will be offered a modest stipend.
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
- Conduct research and draft project-related materials;
- Support development and tracking of outreach to potential partners;
- Participate in policy-related forums and Congressional events and take notes;
- Create content for social media and communications activities;
- Provide logistics and event management support;
- Support business development; and
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge and education in energy and environmental policy;
- Must be detail-oriented and have strong written and communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task and handle competing priorities;
- Preference is given to candidates enrolled in a graduate degree program in any of the following
- Energy, Environmental, Government, or Policy
To view the original job posting, click here.