Partnership for Public Service is seeking applicants for their Future Leaders in Public Service Program. Interns will have the opportunity to join the federal workforce in support of two agencies. The program places students with critically needed skills into paid internships and aims to develop a diverse pool of young talent for these agencies. Selected participants will spend 10-12 weeks working within the selected agency and will receive a $4000 stipend. In addition to internship activities, professional development sessions, including orientation and networking events will be hosted throughout the summer.
The deadline to apply for the Summer 2022 cohort is January 14, 2022.
- U.S. citizens at the time of application submission.
- Currently enrolled at an accredited educational institution in an undergraduate or graduate program. Undergraduates must be current second-year students/sophomores and above.
- Able to demonstrate “superior academic achievement” and have a GPA above 3.0.
- Interested in at least one of the following career tracks:
- Mission support. Ideal for students with backgrounds in finance, human resources, and information technology.
- Government contracting and acquisitions. Ideal for students focusing on federal contracting and acquisitions, or pursuing a business degree in subjects like finance.
- STEM and innovation. Ideal for students majoring in the fields of science and health, technology, engineering, math, or interested in entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Public policy and administration. Ideal for students interested in public policy and administration.
- Liberal arts. Ideal for students studying communications, arts, humanities, and social sciences.
For more information and to apply, click here.