The Summer Analyst Program is an 8-10 week summer internship for undergraduate students. Participants will be fully immersed in the daily activities of Goldman Sachs and gain hands-on experience working at a law firm. The location of the internship will be in one of the following locations: Atlanta, Boston, Buenos Aires, Calgary, Cedar Rapids, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Jersey City, Los Angeles, Mexico City, Miami, New York, Philadelphia, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, Santiago, São Paulo, Seattle, Toronto, Washington D.C., Wilmington.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Responsibilities may include supporting or executing on your team’s provision of:
- Transactional advice
- Regulatory advice
- General legal advisory services
- Litigation services
- Documentation review
- Subject matter expertise
- Advice on compliance and reputational issues
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; the ability to clearly articulate ideas
- Highly motivated and adaptable; the ability to work on a team of diverse individual
- Proactive; the ability to respond creatively and quickly in a fast-paced, high-pressure, changing environment
- Accurate and detail-oriented with sound judgment and integrity
- Keen interest in financial markets
- Must be a current undergraduate student in the penultimate year
For more information and to apply, click here.