INSA is currently accepting applications for its May 2022 Internship Program. Interns work closely with our member-driven policy councils, gaining valuable exposure to both contemporary intelligence issues (at the unclassified level) and the key stakeholders pursuing them. Interns are expected to work 25 hours per week and will be paid $13/hour Interns in the National Capital Region should expect to attend in-person meetings, which occasionally take place early in the morning and in the evenings. Interns should also have a flexible schedule with occasional evening availability to attend in-person events. All attendees at INSA events must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
The deadline to apply for this opportunity is January 31, 2022.
- U.S. citizenship required
- Currently enrolled in a graduate program concentrating on foreign policy, national security, public policy, homeland security, or intelligence studies
- Have a flexible schedule with occasional evening availability
- Ability to commit to at least two consecutive semesters
- Administrative experience and strong customer service skills
- Demonstrable project management or event planning experience
- Strong writing and editing skills and the ability to write for a variety of audiences
- Strong sense of organization and close attention to detail
For more information and to apply, click here.