Invesco is one of the leading global investment managers, and the 6th largest us retail asset manager. With more than 8,000 employees worldwide, Invesco is dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life. The Global intelligence team works to identify geopolitical, cyber, and physical security issues that may impact Invesco. The Intelligence Analyst Intern will work on the Global Intelligence and Threat Analysis team to monitor and report on matters impacting Invesco. The internship will run for 10 weeks in Summer 2022 and is paid competitively. Interns can expect to work 37.5 hours per week.
There is an information session for this internship on September 16, 2021 at 11am EST.
To join the zoom call, click here.
Applications open September 15, 2021, and the deadline to apply is October 15, 2021.
- Production of daily company-wide Global Intelligence Briefing.
- Conducting research on the following issue areas:
- Cyber Threats
- Civil Unrest
- Insider Threats
- Financial Sector Activism
- Emerging Technologies
- Using open-source information to analyze developments and prepare reports for business leaders.
- Preparing country travel risk assessments for employee travel to high-risk countries.
- Social media monitoring.
- Daily monitoring of global events for impact to the business.
- Tactical incident response.
- Current undergraduate or graduate student majoring in International Affairs or related major with at least four (4) semesters of study completed. Must be a student at the time of application and during the term of the internship.
- Demonstrated academic achievement.
- General knowledge of international affairs is required.
- Subject matter expertise in a specific country or region, particularly in Asia-Pacific, Europe, or the Middle East.
- Research experience required (may include non-theoretical course papers).
- Basic knowledge of cyber threats is a plus, but certainly not required
- U.S. citizenship is not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with diverse groups.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of current events and emerging trends.
- Foreign language ability preferred.
To apply, click here. If you have any questions, email Madison Malarkey, here.
View a full job description, here. (Download will begin)