Mercy Corps is seeking applicants to join their Peace and Conflict team as Gender, Peace, and Security (GPS) interns. These interns will work to review current programming and learning around GPS as well as work to compile best practices and develop guidance to strengthen their efforts in that area. This internship will run from May to August 2022. Interns will be expected to work 25-40 hours per week and can work remotely or from any of the Mercy Corps offices (pending COVID-19 opening status). Funding is available for this internship.
Applications for this opportunity will be accepted on a rolling basis.
- An inventory and overview of Mercy Corps’ current GPS programming
- A guideline document of key elements to include and consider in future GPS programs
- Contribute research and analysis to Mercy Corps’ research agenda items related to GPS
- Conduct a mapping of external stakeholders on GPS and prepare a draft partnership plan
- University degree in progress or recently completed (within 1 year) in Peace & Conflict Studies, Women & Gender Studies, International Relations, or related area
- Keen interest and/or experience in the area of Gender, Peace, and Security
For more information and to apply, click here.