PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners, and international organizations. Currently, they are seeking applications for their summer 2022 internship program. These are paid full-time remote opportunities.
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until the positions are filled.
- This position will work directly with the MSG/Professional Services Program Director. They will attend regular low-side meetings with programs and functions to address topics such as staffing, personnel security, deliverables, contracts, finance, and other key performance metrics.
- Individuals will learn how technology (specifically TrackVia and MS Suite) is utilized to coordinate between on-site, corporate, and WFH team members.
- This person will assist in metrics creation, program guideline reviews, and presentations. The intern will be briefed on but will not be a party to personnel management concerns such as performance and behavioral counseling as well as career planning
- Support regular daily/weekly/monthly meetings with vendors, subks, functions, and program leadership. If it is unclassified, in a group setting, and an appropriate topic to discuss, this individual will be invited for exposure
- Ability to obtain/maintain a U.S. government security clearance
- Self-starter actively seeks out assignments and independent attitude
- Strong communication skills and desire to work in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Must be fluent in verbal and written English
- The ability to pass a pre-employment screening process including background checks and drug screening is required.
- Can handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Rising Sophomore, Junior, or Senior in an accredited college majoring in Government Relations, Political Science, International Relations, Business, or other related fields.
For more information and to apply, click here.