Hologic is a leading developer, manufacturer, and supplier of diagnostic products, and other medical devices designed to improve women’s health and well-being. They are seeking an intern to assist the Diagnostics Regulatory Affairs team, which provides documentation to governmental agencies around the world to get Hologic products approved for sale. This is a 12-week placement in Marlborough, MA, beginning in early June 2022.
The deadline to apply is February 28, 2022.
The Regulatory Affairs intern will be involved in a project that will provide insight to international regulatory affairs requirements to get medical devices approved around the world, with emphasis on the new IVDR. This project will help create tools to improve efficiency for the department.
- Be enrolled in a graduate degree program and have at least one semester left after the internship
- Graduate or MBA
- Majoring in: Regulatory Affairs, Health Policy preferred; Biology, Chemistry, Bioengineering considered
- Have a 3.2/4.0 GPA
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to perform internet searches and summarize documents
- Experience with database programs is a plus
For more information, and to apply, click here.