SLS is offering an internship with DataWorks. Data Works is novel workforce development and research program at Georgia Tech. This summer, we are looking to hire one intern (full-time) to help us create and host participatory design workshops. These workshops will bring together local community organizations and data workers to co-design checklists and other processes for responsible data use.
The deadline to apply is April 15, 2022.
- Conducting background research on data ethics and responsible data use.
- Creating participatory design activities for community-based organizations.
- Hosting participatory design workshops with support from senior faculty and staff.
- experience with or classwork involving two or more of the following: participatory design, graphic design, data science, data literacy, data ethics, or community-based research.
- Available to work full-time
To apply, click here.