The St. Jude ALSAC summer program offers a 10 week full-time fully immersed paid virtual experience. Throughout the internship, you will have a chance to connect with innovators from across ALSAC and use Design Thinking to solve some of our most critical areas of opportunity. Interns will work in teams, be creative, and participate in weekly sessions preparing them to present their solutions to ALSAC’s CEO and members of our Executive Leadership Team. The internship will run from June 6, 2022, to August 12, 2022.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, but early application is suggested.
- Research childhood cancer and philanthropic landscape in countries where St. Jude has clinical partners
- Maintain documents on existing childhood cancer foundations, based upon the checklist
- Organize and upload approved content onto the Global Educational library
- Support in the planning, execution, and follow-up stages of virtual events (conferences, webinars, meetings, etc.) through research and assisting in the preparation of presentations, registration as well as data compilation
- Gather and organize data from various sources to generate operational reports to support decision making by ALSAC Global team
- Support Global team to ensure the quality of data in our foundation database through routine audits
- A passion for their mission
- Must be actively enrolled in an accredited college or university and in good standing.
- Must be comfortable with Zoom and Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work in a team environment but also work strongly independently.
- Ability to be organized and detailed to balance several projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Actively participate in the Summer Intern Innovation Project through cross-functional collaboration with internal stakeholders and your assigned project.
For more information and to apply, click here.