Western Digital is seeking applicants for their summer 2022 RAMP internship program. There are two opportunities available: Product and Business Operations interns will have the opportunity to learn and contribute hands-on while working with our Flash and HDD Product Management teams while also participating in the RAMP program in Milpitas, CA. Finance and Accounting interns will gain valuable experience working with the finance and accounting teams in San Jose, CA or Milpitas, CA.
The RAMP Program is supplemental to day-to-day internship responsibilities. In this program, interns will gain deeper exposure to Western Digital’s culture and the different parts of the organization. RAMP Program elements include:
- Professional insights from leaders and professionals
- Engaging networking activities with the cohort
- Equity, Inclusion & Diversity and Global Giving & Doing events
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis until the positions are filled.
- Current student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management Information Systems, Data Analytics, Communications, Marketing, Sales, Social Sciences, or related field and graduating from December 2022 and beyond
- Right to work in the US without requiring Western Digital to commence or sponsor an immigration case to employ you (for example, H-1B or other employment-based immigration cases)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical skills in area of study
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, market research, and marketing program management
- Problem-solving skills
- The ideal candidate is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, exhibits confidence in social environments, and has demonstrated the ability to work well with others through clubs, sports, and other extracurricular activities
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
For more information about the Product and Business Operations internship and to apply, click here.
For more information about the Finance and Accounting Internship Program, click here.